Who Can Apply?
Person with British Overseas Citizen or those you can not obtain e-Visa.
A tourist visa can only be granted to a foreigner who does not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives, etc. No other activity is permissible on a tourist visa. A tourist visa is issued normally for twelve months to multiple entries and is non-extendable and non-convertible. The duration of the visa is at the sole discretion of the Issuing Authority. All visa fees once paid are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the visa application and duration granted Please note that the validity of the visa begins from the date of issue by the High Commission of India and not from the date of travel on your application form.
- Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- Correct visa fee.
- Two recent 50 mm * 50 mm size photographs. Please check the Photo Specification.
- Complete the application form
- The fee for Tourist Visa is including delivery and VFS charge is £136.00 Plus our processing fee is £20.00 per application.
- Once form has been completed we will make an appointment to your nearest office were you can submit your application.