Transfer OCI from expired Passport
Transfer of OCi from expired passport, Applicants are required to fill miscellaneous application form online for transfer of OCI from old passport to new passport and have to submit the printed application along with copy of old and new passport and copy of OCI booklet.
- Copy of old and new passport and copy of OCI booklet all pages.
- New Passport Number is to be given in the application form (if applicable).
- Both parent’s passport copy in case of a minor applicant
- Marriage certificate (applicable for married applicants)
- 02 photographs along with the application (Signature/thumb impression should be confined in the prescribed box. In case of minor applicants, parents should NOT sign the box. . Please see the Photo & Signature Specification section for more details)
- All OCI applicants, other than minor children less than 18 years of age, are henceforth required to submit along with their application a (duly signed) letter from their respective employer regarding their job description, mentioning clearly the nature of the job and the post held. In the absence of such a letter, the OCI application will not be accepted.